Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Contest Winner!

Hi, yall

The winner of the 50th Post Contest is.... (Drum roll please)

Lynne! With the comment: What do you mean by what we say when we talk about what we do?

Ah, yes. D. Ivan Dykstra. We all love him.

Congratulations, Lynne! 

Faith-Hope-Love-Joy is getting recognition too, because she was a faithful commenter, and she and Lynne were the only two who participated!

Let's hear a round of applause for Lynne and Faith-Hope-Love-Joy! Whooo!

Happy New Year, everyone!

Have fun, yall.

-Billie Jean

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, wait wait wait! You didn't say what TIME on December 31st, and I've been madly trying to come up with just the right comment. [sigh] I guess I'll just have to wonder: What if I'm looking for a bathroom, I can't find one, and my bladder explodes?

Happy Birthday Eve, Miss Emma! ;-)

Anonymous said...

And who's Lynne?

Billie Jean said...

You know who Lynne is, Mom.

Lynne said...

Lynne here (that does sound wrong doesn't it? Wooooo Whoooo, I won! I won!

I suspect, Ms. Billie Jean, that you had some assistance from Mom or Dad identifying the originator of the quote, D. Ivan.

Regarding Mom's bladder issues, might want to try some Depends.

Happy New Year yous guys!
Love, Max(that's better)

Billie Jean said...

Yes. Mom explained all about D. Ivan.