Sunday, December 7, 2008

Spongebob

Hi, yall

Here are quotes from SPONGEBOB!

"Hey, buddy. You just blow in from Stupid Town?"
"Hmm. These batteries still have a little juice! Ah, well. I'll give 'em to Pearl for Christmas."
"It's in my genes." "Squid's got genes! Squid's got genes!"
"I'll call it... the Nasty Patty!"
"We can't get caught! It'll be the end of you, and it'll be the end of me. WORST of all, it'll be the end of me!"
"Smedy somethin'!" "Smedy what?" "Uh... Smedy... Warbenhanger... manjansen."
"It's his hat Mr. Krabbs! He was number one!"
"I how do that?"
"Are you okay, Mr. K?"
"What don't you understand about MORE?"
"But then you'll say, 'Arg, Spongebob! Yer wastin' all me money! And then I'll say, 'But Mr. Krabbs! I'm only doing what you SAID!" and you'll say, 'We aren't talkin' about this! Or this! We're talkin' about THIS!"
"Well, that's a spirit buster."
"Tell me more about, 'Summer Break!'"
"Well, ya did it Spongebob. You kept your friends, and your career."
"You float up and up and uuuup! And then you gently...float...down."
"What's gonna happen? Am I gonna blow up?" "No worse! It'll go straight to your thighs! And THEN you'll blow up!"

Well, that's all I have for now. Come up with more quotes from Spongebob or any other show, and leave a comment with them. Later I'll do a post with quotes from "The Office!"

Have fun, yall

-Billie Jean

4 comments:

Billie Jean said...

C'mon people! COMMENT!

smiley buddy 4ever said...

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! I saw a REALLY good one a couple weeks ago. *grumble* I wish I wrote it down.:(

Billie Jean said...

NICEEEE

smiley buddy 4ever said...

quote #10 made me instantly think "that's what she said" and i dont even care if u say that i have a sick mind.