Sunday, February 1, 2009

Cape Coral

Hi, yall

I'M IN FLORIDA!!!
Sorry, but I had to say it because it's MY blog. So, how's it going over there in the cold? Haha.
Okay, so I have exciting news. Well, it's exciting for me. My uncle gave me and all my girl cousins, MacBook Laptops. I can't BELIEVE it. It's amazing.

So, anyway, sorry, it's been a while since I've written on here, but I haven't had anything to write ABOUT.

So, yeah.

Have yourselves some fun, yall.

-Billie Jean

P.S. GO CARDINALS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one lucky girl to have such a generous uncle. Glad you're having a great time, but I'll be really glad to have you back home, too. Except I'm sure you'll be a bit impossible, since I won't have little surprises planned for you at every turn. Goodness; they sure know how to spoil you down there! ;-)

Faith-Hope-Love-Joy said...

lucky you. btw, nice stretch hummer

Billie Jean said...

ooooooh, I like your icon, madeline!

smiley buddy 4ever said...

UR SO LUCKY!!! Plus, it's really warm, I bet