Monday, March 23, 2009

Track

Hi, yall

Okay- So I was all geared up for track, right? And then I went to the first practice and it was actually pretty miserable. I know that I should to a sport, but I really, really don't want to do track anymore. I love running, but I think I should run by myself and not compete. Ugh! I know I'm a quitter, but I feel like I can't do track anymore! It was just miserable. (Yes! I KNOW it was only the first practice, but I just... I really, acutally hated it.)
Ugh!

Well. Anyway. Have fun.

-Billie Jean

2 comments:

smiley buddy 4ever said...

:( that sounds sucky. i absolutely loathe anything that has 2 do with running. im absolutely awful at it. that's y i play volleyball! SHIGMI!!!!

Cheryl said...

Maybe if you give it a week or two it will get better. Or maybe through the first meet. I think it can be more fun when you get to the actual track meets. I went out for swimming in high school but quite before the first swim meet and now I wish I hadn't. Just a thought.

Aunt Cheryl