Sunday, September 28, 2008

Capture the Flag

I love Capture the Flag. We're going to play it a seven thirty tonight. My friend Ella says hi. She wants everyone to know that. She's planning to make a blog. She wants it to be about energy saving. GO GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO HOPE COLLEGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ORANGE AND BLUE ORANGE AND BLUE!!!!!

Anyway... yeah.

I'm listening to a Jonas Brothers song right now. It's called BB Good to me. YEAH!!!

Ella just got licked by a cat. She's very excited.

GO YODA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darth Vader will prevail!

Okay dokey then. See yall later

- Billie Jean

4 comments:

Billie Jean said...

Yeah. We played. It was okay. Not that fun, but okay. We didn't really have enough people, but oh well.

Anonymous said...

hi i'm ella I don't have a blog but billie jean is nice enough to let me write a comment
p.s watermelons will rule the world in one week

smiley buddy 4ever said...

Ella, you are so odd:-) HOPE COLLEGE RULEZ!!! Cats tongue feel weird (lol)-Liz

Billie Jean said...

I KNOW! GO HOPE!