Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Economy

The economy really sucks right now. (Sorry about the word 'sucks'. It just seemed like the only way to describe my point.) I mean, that whole tragedy on Wall Street and everything is really bad. I mean, I'm only twelve. This is MY future, and I don't want it to be filled with pollution and way too little real-estate value. Plus, global warming is a terrible issue, and not enough people who can say something care about it. The BPW wants to burn MORE coal, and that would NOT help the pollution problem.

When I was little, I always wanted to live in a big house with two cats and a family. And I mean a BIG house. As in MANSION. So, now, I'm afraid that by the time I'm old enough to get a job, there won't be any and I won't have very much money. Then I won't be able to afford a big house, let alone a MANSION. Me and my friends really have to step it up a notch and MAKE THE ECONOMY BETTER! I don't want my future to be like this, and neither should you.

-Billie Jean

2 comments:

Faith-Hope-Love-Joy said...

Ye-uh! U got dat right, girlfriend! SAVE DA EARTH!

Billie Jean said...

YES! SAVE THE PLANET!