Monday, September 29, 2008

Daily Life

So, here we enter day two of my blog's existence. I'll tell you a little bit more about my life now, but not too too much. So, my school starts at 7:45 (am, of course) and my first class is Spanish or Gym (our school rotates Spanish and Gym every other day) and then I go to Science. After Science I have Social Studies (History) and then a free period. I have the free period because I have PATH, a class at Hope College, for Comm. Arts (English) and it has a large work load. Then I head to Math, and then on to Lunch. (I hope I'm not boring you yet) After Lunch and outdoor time (It's not called recess anymore, sadly) I go to Band. I play the trumpet. Drama (Speech and Theatre) is my last class of the day, and the funnest. (Yes, I am aware that 'funnest' isn't a word. It's just a lot more fun to say than most fun.) After Drama I come home and do my homework. Homework is mainly responsible for the Outhouse part of the party of my life. It's dull. After homework I usually get together with one of my friends or something. Recently, the neighborhood has been playing Capture the Flag at seven every night. On Wednsdays, I usually go to Church Youth Group.

So, there's a day in the life of Billie Jean. It's a lot more fun than it sounds, trust me. Just like I said, my life is a party with lots of homework and some other problems, but mostly, it's a pary.


Have fun, yall.

- Billie Jean

3 comments:

Billie Jean said...

Yeah, I realized that I said Pary instead of Party. Sorry about that.

Anonymous said...

Who taught you how to spell, anyway?
Gee whiz, pary girl.

smiley buddy 4ever said...

That's ok. I had to type a story in science the other day and I left the "l" out of "leave".