Sunday, September 28, 2008

Poor Dad

Note to self: Dad should never put me on his shoulders again.

Yeah. So, yesterday, Dad and I were at the Pull (Hope College tug of war between the freshmen and the sophomores) and he put me on his shoulders so I could see better. He seems to have forgotten that I now weigh about ninety pounds, a lot more than the last time he gave me a ride. He now has a pinched nerve. Poor Dad.

Anyway, I'm Billie Jean (not really, I'm a Michael Jackson fan. My real name is Emma) And I just created this blog. (No duh.) I called it Party in the Outhouse because that's sort of my life. It's fun, just like a party, but it has it boring and bad parts, as if the party is in an outhouse. Thankfully, I have a good number of friends, so the party's always fun. Usually.

I'm a seventh grader. Yeah, it's fun, but I liked sixth grade better. Oh well. I'll live.

I could tell you all about myself, but I won't because there's a lot to tell and I don't want to bore you.

So, yeah. There's me. WHOO HOO!


- Billie Jean

3 comments:

Faith-Hope-Love-Joy said...

YAY HI!!!!!!!!! I follow ur blog . . . and eat ur GLOWSTIX!!!!!!! MUA HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

okey dokey then...

Billie Jean said...

I love the Jonas Brothers!