Sunday, November 2, 2008

Disney. Movies, Magic, and More.

Hi, yall

Halloween was AWESOME! I had a lot of fun!!!!!!!!

The Lions are playing the Bears right now, and THE LIONS ARE WINNING! Can you BELIEVE IT?
YAY!

I love watching football! I hope The Lions win! That would be awesome!

I'm sad because the Sting Rays didn't win the World Series. I wanted them to beat the Phillies really badly. But, oh well.

I can't wait until November 21st! The movie "Twilight" is coming out! I can't wait to see it! I hope they make it right, though. I mean, the Harry Potter movies are pretty good. They're okay. I still like them a lot. Which reminds me, I also can't wait for Harry Potter 6 to come out as a movie! They moved the date back to, like, July 2009 because they wanted it to be released closet to the 7th one. AND they're making the 7th one in two parts, which is good because then they can make it a lot longer and it will be better.

I helped my dad in his new office today. He sanded the floor and and vacuumed the floor. He said that he'll pay me for it. He said he might give me enough for new jeans. I want to get some more skinny jeans. They're cool. So yeah.

Have fun, yall.

-Billie Jean

4 comments:

smiley buddy 4ever said...

GRRRRRRR! I was going to see HP 6 as one of my birthday presents. I hope they don't make it too short. No offense either, but I think skinny jeans are awful. I will be sticking to flare leg, thank you very much.

Faith-Hope-Love-Joy said...

Um, DID the Lions win? I hope so. I want to rub it in Mr. M's face. LOL. And GIVE ME UR STORY!!!!!!! NOW!

Billie Jean said...

Yeah, lots of people don't like skinny jeans. I like flare leg, too. So yeah. No, the Lions lost. It was sad.

smiley buddy 4ever said...

Yeah, skinny work for some people, like you Billie Jean. They look bad on me.