Sunday, November 23, 2008

It's Not My Time

Hi, yall

I'm listening to a song called "It's Not My Time" right now, so that's why the title is "It's Not My Time"

I love MARIOKART!!!!!

It's soooo fun! I like Toad the best, but Luigi is awesome, too. I also really like New Super Mario Brothers.

I'm excited for next week in school, because we only have TWO DAYS! We after Tuesday is Thanksgiving break.

Yeah. That's about it.

"Respect is the word each and everyday here at West Middle! Respect ALL adults AND each other as students!" -Mr. Derr (He does the anouncements at our school, and he says the respect thing EVERY DAY! It gets annoying!)

Have fun, yall

-Billie Jean

2 comments:

Faith-Hope-Love-Joy said...

OMG!!!! I love that song!

Billie Jean said...

Yeah, it's awesome. I love ALL their songs.