Wednesday, November 12, 2008

NOVEMBER 21ST!

Hi, yall

I cannot wait much longer. The "Twilight" movie is coming out on November 21st. That's NINE DAYS! ONLY NINE DAYS TO WAIT! YES!

I have a poster of Bella and Edward in my room, and I'm re-reading Breaking Dawn right now, but I think I might start reading Twilight again, because the movie is about to come out! YAY!

So, I hope you all have fun. I CAN'T WAIT TILL THE 21st!!!

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." -Edward, Twilight

-Billie Jean

P.S. I got a virtual pet! You can see him on the right >>>>>

5 comments:

Faith-Hope-Love-Joy said...

NEITHER CAN I!!!! IM GOING CRAZY HERE PEEPOLES!!!!!!!

smiley buddy 4ever said...

He is boring. (Chewbaca, that is)

Billie Jean said...

yeah, i know. All Chewbaca does is sit there and eat grass... oh well.

smiley buddy 4ever said...

That's ok. idea is cool. i have a pencil & eraser, a hedgehog, a kitty and a monkey. they rock out loud

Billie Jean said...

Nice!