Friday, October 3, 2008

Check one, check two

Yes. The title doesn't have anything to do with this post. Nothing at all. I just couldn't think of a title for it. I have a message for you people. Leave comments! I like to hear what you have to say about what I post about. I don't care what the comments say. I have a new theme idea. I'm going to try mini-debates and see what happens. You can leave comments to start the debate. I'll be the moderator. The first debate question is: Staples - Are they important? Leave comments on your views! Feel free to have arguments. That's pretty much what debating is about!

Have fun with your Friday, yall

- Billie Jean

7 comments:

smiley buddy 4ever said...

Yes, staples are really important for keeping papers together!

Anonymous said...

I love staples. Paper clips rock, too.

Billie Jean said...

I agree. Staples ARE important.

Anonymous said...

staples are cool, but those little stapler thingies that connect your paper together by folding the little piece of paper over itself are cooler because they're more environmental friendly.

P.S. explain why your blog is called 'party in the outhouse".

P.P.S. tell them about Betty.

Billie Jean said...

OH YES! I shall tell them about Betty in the next post! I will also tell the story about Scott and us with the whole Party in the Outhouse thing.

I think those paper folder thingies are cool too.

Unknown said...

I HATE staples. I would way rather use funky paper clips.

smiley buddy 4ever said...

I've never seen these paper foldy things you speak of