Monday, October 27, 2008

I'm so excited for Halloween!

I LOVE HALLOWEEN! Who answered "nah" on the poll???????????

It's totally my favorite holiday. I mean, everyone loves Christmas because you get a bunch of presents! That's not even what Christmas is ABOUT. Halloween is my favorite because you get to dress up in a costume and everyone has parties and stuff. It's SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE CANDY!!!!! I'm not a HUGE fan of candy, but I like "runts" and I will trade almost ANYTHING from my whole candy load for a Hershey's bar.

YAY!!!!

It's only in, like, four days! YAY!

AND, Halloween is on a FRIDAY this year!!!! I LOVE Fridays! YAY! THIS IS GONNA BE SOOO FUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!!

I'm excited!

It's October 27!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!

Okay... I'm running out of things to say...... YAY

Yeah, so have fun on All Hallows Eve, yall

"No mere mortal can resist the evil of the Thriller." - A scary voice from the song "Thriller" by Michael Jackson

-Billie Jean

6 comments:

smiley buddy 4ever said...

I love all of those things about Halloween, too, but YOU FORGOT THE CANDY!!!!!!!!! How can you forget about the candy aspect of Halloween?! I mean, seriously, you CAN NOT FORGET THE CANDY!!!!!!!!c(especially chocolate!)

Billie Jean said...

Lol, i agree. I totally forgot to put the candy in there. I'll edit the post and add it.

Faith-Hope-Love-Joy said...

Nice picture. I LOVE CANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY! I LOVE HALLOWEEN! AND SO DOES R!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice picture, Billie jean. I know where that mask is from. (HA HA)

Billie Jean said...

Ha ha! Yeah.

smiley buddy 4ever said...

Yeah, the mask is really cool, LIKE HALLOWEEN! (lol......I love Halloween)