Sunday, October 12, 2008

Twilight

I love the Twilight books. Alice is my favorite character, but I like Emmett, too. Jacob is okay, he's pretty cool, but I like Edward a lot better. Edward is definitely better for Bella. I love Breaking Dawn. It's my favorite of the series, but I like Twilight (the first one) too. Eclipse is my third favorite, and then New Moon. I bought Breaking Dawn in Chicago. We were there with the McKnight's the day it came out. I read the first few chapters of it on the train ride home, but Ian and Caroline were making it difficult. (Ian, I'm sure you remember how you constantly wanted to get up to find the nearest funny water dispenser.)

So, I LOVE TWILIGHT!!

"You...got...food...in...my...hair!" - Rosalie, Breaking Dawn

Have fun, yall

-Billie Jean

No comments: