Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Themes and stuff

So, I realized that this blog might get kind of boring if I don't have a "theme". Now, I don't want this to be a "normal" blog either, where I just tell you about my day. (NO offense to people who have those kind of blogs. NONE at all. I just don't have the patience to make one myself.) SO, I think I should have a theme. Now, I have NO CLUE what the theme should be. Yes, I love the Jonas Brothers, but I don't want a blog about them. I bet there are tons of them, plus, if I wanted this to be about them, I wouldn't have named it "Party in the Outhouse". I also really like Harry Potter, but I bet there are tons of blogs about Harry too. The same with Twilight. I don't have any ideas yet, but I hope I come up with a good one. Until I think of a theme, I'm going to put a quote from a book or movie on here once in a while. Not on every post, but on some, just to, you know, freshen things up. Here's a quote for right now:

"By all means, move at a glacial pace. You know how that thrills me." - Miranda (played by Meryl Streep) The Devil Wears Prada

2 comments:

Christine MacLean said...

Billie Jean, it seems to me the name of your blog suggests some interesting possibilities for themes. My guess is that your subconscious had an idea of what the theme would be when you came up with that name. What do you think?

Billie Jean said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. But Party in the Outhouse is actually something that Zoe and I came up with at the Youth Group camping trip at the beginning of this past summer, so I already had it in my head. I have yet to come up with a good theme.