Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Just a puppet on a lonely string

Now I'm listening to the song "Vida la Vida" by cold play. If you scroll down you'll see the other post about the song. But this one isn't about the song. I just named it after some lyrics in the song.

This post is about: BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!!!!!

So, I LOVE Twilight, but I think, (Sorry Edward) Harry Potter has to be my all time favorite series. Now, if you want to, post your favorite book in the comments! Now, I bet some of you have a series that you like, but you should think of your favorite book in that series and post that!

Have fun.

- Billie Jean

6 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite books are so b. it, twilight, seven wonders of sassafras springs, city of ember, and many more.

smiley buddy 4ever said...

I love So B. It, Marley and Me, Jacob Have I Loved, and so many more that I don't have room to list.

Anonymous said...

HARRY POTTER! WOO!

TWILIGHT! WOO!

ERAGON! WOO!

I'm a heavy bookaholic.

go billie jean.
go jonas brothers.
go GREEN.

SAVE THE WORLD!

Anonymous said...

the name of the person above is-

theamazingandalltimewonderfulmasterofliteratureandhelpingoldpeoplewithelecronics AKA Zoe

-Zoe

I just re-wrote it because it gets cut off.

Anonymous said...

GAAA!
it still cut the name off!

Billie Jean said...

NICE!