Friday, October 17, 2008

I do not like green eggs and ham, I do not like them Sam I am

I have a shirt that says "green eggs and ham" in Italian. It's cool.

So, it's finally FRIDAY! I love Fridays. We had a sub in band, so we got to watch a movie. We watched "August Rush". It's a pretty good movie. It's pretty far-fetched, though. I mean, the kid learns how to write music in about three minutes. Please.

TGIF!

"Voldemort can move faster then Severus Snape confronted with a bottle of shampoo, when he wants to." - Fred or George Weasly, from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Have fun on your Friday, yall

-Billie Jean (is not my lover. She's just a girl who claims that I am the one... sorry I have the song in my head)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank goodness for TGIFs!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

you have to put more polls and movies on your blog, Billie Jean! :)

Anonymous said...

greeeeeeen eggs and HHHHHaaaamm! MMMM-M!

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Joe, and I work in a button factory..

Anonymous said...

my sister is scooting up forward and backward on the table right now. (aawwkward...)

Billie Jean said...

Nice, Hava. Lol.

smiley buddy 4ever said...

OMG you HAVE to try sliding across a slippery coffee table on your stomache. Sooooooooooo fuuuuuuuuun!

Billie Jean said...

I will, I will, I WILL!!!!! YAY! It sounds funnn!