Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Radio Nowhere.

This is radio nowhere! Is there anybody alive out there?! This is radio nowhere!

I have a Bruce Springsteen song stuck in my head. What's your favorite band? Post it in the comments! I want to know what your favorite bands are! (If you are like me and have many favorite bands, you will probably want to post more than one. Feel free to do so.)

If you have some favorite songs from that band, list them too!!

Rock on, yall

"I'm a sailor! I sail! Ahoy!" - Bob from "What about Bob?"

- Billie Jean

4 comments:

Faith-Hope-Love-Joy said...

Red Jumpsuit Aparatus
Jonas Brothers
AG Silver
Skillet

Billie Jean said...

Nice

Unknown said...

KT tunstall, Earth Wind and Fire, Gwen staffani, Jamie Cullum,and some others.

smiley buddy 4ever said...

I LOVE Kerli. She's really new at this whole c.d. thing, so check her out! Fave song by her...probably up up up, walkin' on air or the creationist